Sunday 16 October 2011

The Exchange

Saturday 15th October

So the hood has departed (hopefully the new owner is enjoying), some four weeks ago I exchanged the proceeds from the sale for the new project.

Anna and my dad accompanied me on the road trip to Hereford to help me collect the Kit, we set off early doors in our wonderful hire van (no working stereo!!)

Left: Blue Demo Striker. Right: Supercharged Striker
Upon arrival we were greeted by Jeremy and Martin from Raw, I took the opportunity to look further around the cars and gain as many build tips and as much knowledge from Martin as possible.


Striker Dash with fitted Zetec Engine in the background








Jeremy helped us out with the wrapping up of aluminium body panels and loading of the van and in no time at all we were on our way back home.

Once home, van unloaded and returned, I took a few minutes inspecting the various components I had just picked up........roll on the build.

Where the 'Supposed Magic' will happen

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    This is getting exciting..............

    I'll be honest I think it needs wheels....but what do I know!

    If you ever need any assistance please let me know - i'll be more use that spAnna I think.

    As an observation - is that carpet on your garage floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is carpet of the floor

    ReplyDelete